| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Daniels Harbour, Nf in May is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.7 °C (47.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.4 °C (34.5 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in May is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 73.3mm (2.9in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:41 long and the longest day is 16:03 long with an average length of 15:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Daniels Harbour, Nf May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Daniels Harbour, Nf:
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 393 kms (244.2 miles) NNW
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 394.1 kms (244.9 miles) NNW
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 300.2 kms (186.6 miles) W
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 523.5 kms (325.3 miles) WSW
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 201.9 kms (125.5 miles) SSW
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 317.6 kms (197.4 miles) SSW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 446.5 kms (277.5 miles) SW
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 470.1 kms (292.1 miles) SSW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 488 kms (303.2 miles) SSW
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 387.9 kms (241 miles) N
- Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada - 262.9 kms (163.4 miles) NNE
- St Anthony, Nf, Canada - 166.7 kms (103.6 miles) NE
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 114.1 kms (70.9 miles) S
- Gander, Newfoundland, Canada - 259.7 kms (161.4 miles) ESE
- Alert Bay, Bc, Canada - 402.9 kms (250.4 miles) SSE